Re: Cygwin hangs up if several keys are typed during outputting a lot of texts.

On Apr  4 15:55, Takashi Yano wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
>
> On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:32:26 +0200
> Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:
>
> > Btw., we have a regression in the latest PTY code in terms of some
> > native Windows tools.  I noticed this with `icacls':
>
> To confirm this, I tried to build latest git version.
> However, I have found that cygwin1.dll built above
> does not work at all for me. With new cygwin1.dll,
> mintty keeps black screen, i.e. no prompt appears.
>
> It seems that this occurs after the following change.

That should have been fixed by cbb9849fa76f1dbe6c66d91b68d9a10f46f1ba69.
You have to rebuild Cygwin to make this change have an effect.

Alternatively you could checkout f992ae6f4da99b6a200cfc146b96e8e921ca1e70
to ignore the ucontext stuff for now.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat