This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] cygwin-devel headers broken
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 22:12:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64bit] cygwin-devel headers broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554279F0 dot 5040505 at towo dot net> <5543090D dot 9030409 at gmail dot com> <55436D3A dot 2050200 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <5543BEAE dot 3000703 at towo dot net>
On 5/1/2015 7:58 PM, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 01.05.2015 um 14:10 schrieb Jon TURNEY:
On 01/05/2015 06:03, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 4/30/2015 8:52 PM, Thomas Wolff wrote:
It seems that sys/select.h is no longer implicitly included by some
other header, I think probably sys/time.h.
Thanks for the hint, adding an include solves the issue.
same here, I will highlight liliypod upstream,
of the missing include 
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple