This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck.exe - virus Win32:Evo-gen
- From: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 11:38:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygcheck.exe - virus Win32:Evo-gen
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5544FFA6 dot 5000108 at gsw dot cz>
On 2 May 2015 at 10:47, ZdenÄk JÃger <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Could you supply some more information:
1) Where did you download it. [In case it is a bad mirror]
2) sha256sum of the files it is saying are bad?
Stephen J Smoogen.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple