This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: built gnuplot does not run on the cygwin 2.0.0
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 10:28:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: built gnuplot does not run on the cygwin 2.0.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1430726442923-118056 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
On 5/4/2015 10:00 AM, tmacchant wrote:
I have been successful to build and run the cvs branch gnuplot using the
However, after upgrading to the Cygwin 2.0.0, the built executable does not
The results are the same both 32 bit and 64 bit.
I am running cygwin on the windows 7 64 bit.
The cygwin upgrade date is 2015-05-04.
can you share the configuration for the build ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple