This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: From Microsoft: Windows 10 Console and Cygwin
- From: Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 20:44:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: From Microsoft: Windows 10 Console and Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BY1PR03MB1436C656CEF12387D40CD74EB4D70 at BY1PR03MB1436 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20150429200616 dot GL3657 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BN3PR03MB14300D5567A2F7D86BB69A28B4D70 at BN3PR03MB1430 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20150430082231 dot GB19795 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BN3PR03MB1430B88AED4339821C7D95BEB4D50 at BN3PR03MB1430 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20150502133833 dot GB12723 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BN3PR03MB1430C0816A9D41BB051687A4B4D20 at BN3PR03MB1430 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Rich Eizenhoefer <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've created a backlog item for this request so we can track the ask. It's possible, but would probably need to pick your brain in-depth more about the ask in the future. In the meantime, is it okay if I attach a copy of this email thread to the internal tracking item in our database? If not, I'll just keep the summary that I've already added.
I am not an official spokesperson for Cygwin, but I am sure that you
are allowed to copy this email thread. The cygwin mailing lists are
public and they are publicly archived:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple