This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-* (x86/x86_64)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 08:21:53 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-* (x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55439168 dot 4020201 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20150504T153401-867 at post dot gmane dot org> <55478BD8 dot 2040408 at gmail dot com>
JonY <10walls <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > Is it intentional that the debuginfo packages are no longer present?
> If you mean binutils, looks like I missed the upload for 32bit cygwin,
> uploading now.
Thanks, it's available again now.
On 64bit mingw64-i686-gcc-core still misses a dependency to
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple