This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packages for Cygwin 2.87
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Brown, Eric M" <eric dot m dot brown at vencore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 07:10:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Packages for Cygwin 2.87
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F23FDB374E62284FBBB86416623DDFE7C7F3EC95 at SWEXP202 dot corp dot adroot dot internal>
On 5/5/2015 9:06 PM, Brown, Eric M wrote:
I downloaded the .exe for Cygwin 2.87 and tried to install on my pc but
do not see any available packages to install. I was trying to install
the x11 package. How would I be able to get the packages? I will be
setting this up on a standalone pc.
on "select package" window, click on "view" button on the upper right.
For installing X11 I suggest to select xinit.
To install it, clik on the "keep", in the xinit row.
Xinit installation will trigger the xserver, xterm and needed libraries.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple