This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Customize `less' colors to look like `most'
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 16:21:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: Customize `less' colors to look like `most'
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <86mw1j6pza dot fsf at example dot com> <86ioc76ptc dot fsf at example dot com>
I couldn't get this to work in an X-term. The bottom line ("Manual
page less(1) line 1 ....") has a yellow background, but the text is
still white (or bold white) on black. Any secrets?
Jim Reisert AD1C, <email@example.com>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple