This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-* (x86/x86_64)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 08:12:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-* (x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55439168 dot 4020201 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20150504T153401-867 at post dot gmane dot org> <55478BD8 dot 2040408 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20150505T101845-658 at post dot gmane dot org> <554893FC dot 1030205 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20150506T091923-465 at post dot gmane dot org> <87wq0lpply dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <554A95BE dot 5080809 at gmail dot com>
JonY <10walls <at> gmail.com> writes:
> OK, I thought only the 64bit case needs fixing. Fixed setup.hint should
> be up any moment.
Hmm. The setup.hint file currently up in
on the cygwin.com FTP server is still from April 29. Did you post the
!ready cookie in the x86 branch? It needs to be newer than any of the
uploaded files, btw.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple