This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Vim: Python3 features no longer works since upgrrade to Python 3.4.3
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 03:39:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Vim: Python3 features no longer works since upgrrade to Python 3.4.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAEgWz=AZprK5NsM01rUufm6Nb54-q5hNQD3UF7RaYyt=Ge5d2Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, 2015-05-07 at 08:16 +0200, Joakim Karlsson wrote:
> After upgrading to Python 3.4.3, some features in Vim stopped working.
> I believe this is because Vim is built against a specific version of
> python3, namely python 3.2.
> Vim needs to be rebuilt agains python 3.4.3 for this to work as well.
Right, thanks for the reminder. An update is on its way to the mirrors.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple