This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
qt patches which seem to make gnuplot qt terminal work on cygwin were uploaded on gnuplot site
- From: tmacchant <tmacchant at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 20:00:34 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: qt patches which seem to make gnuplot qt terminal work on cygwin were uploaded on gnuplot site
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Currently gnuplot qt terminal can be built but does not work.
(I used the cygwin 64 the updated today. The qt5 is used.)
Terminal type set to 'qt'
gnuplot> plot sin(x)
Could not connect to gnuplot_qt "qtgnuplot4488" . Starting a new one
Warning: slow font initialization
I found a post in the gnuplot Nabble archive which realize to the qt
terminal of gnuplot 5 to work.
The patch against the qt and the gnuplot in the above post seems to enable
gnuplot to work on the cygwin. Can the patch in the post against the qt in
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/qt-patches-which-seem-to-make-gnuplot-qt-terminal-work-on-cygwin-were-uploaded-on-gnuplot-site-tp118143.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple