This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 07:46:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fonts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-8f0624bd-1c4a-4e33-8f6b-2125611b7836-1431067730899 at 3capp-gmx-bs30> <554CEC83 dot 4040303 at cornell dot edu> <554D6B10 dot 7030501 at cs dot umass dot edu>
On 5/9/2015 4:04 AM, Eliot Moss wrote:
On 5/8/2015 1:04 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 5/8/2015 2:48 AM, Axel Heinrici wrote:
I can't answer your question, but the fontconfig issue is simply that
fontconfig doesn't know about
the Windows font directory. See
Would this explain why lilypond stopped being able to find some of my
fonts, such as Times Roman?
Regards -- Eliot Moss
Or something is changed in latest lilypond, or I missed something
when I rebuilt it.
For default lilypond looks on
and it should also use fontconfig that is only looking in
Where are your fonts ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple