This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport partially broken by recent updates ?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:57:46 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: cygport partially broken by recent updates ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554F2A58 dot 4080109 at gmail dot com>
Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
> anyone seeing the same ?
I cannot reproduce, I've just ried with two different packages of mine. Are
you sure that the new version of Singular doesn't somehow disable the
toolchain that cygport expects?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple