This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport partially broken by recent updates ?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 16:09:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygport partially broken by recent updates ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554F2A58 dot 4080109 at gmail dot com> <loom dot 20150511T145546-155 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 5/11/2015 2:57 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
anyone seeing the same ?
I cannot reproduce, I've just ried with two different packages of mine. Are
you sure that the new version of Singular doesn't somehow disable the
toolchain that cygport expects?
It is possible. I am running a comparative fresh build
for both version at same time.
thanks for the feedback
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple