This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport partially broken by recent updates ?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:07:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygport partially broken by recent updates ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <554F2A58 dot 4080109 at gmail dot com>
On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 11:52 +0200, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> I just noted that cygport seems not anymore able to
> produces debug info nor is correctly identifying
> package own dll's
Did you install this singular-debuginfo then try to package it again?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple