This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
GCC thread sanitizer (TSan) support
- From: Irfan Adilovic <irfanadilovic at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 12:55:06 +0200
- Subject: GCC thread sanitizer (TSan) support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I try to link a trivial program with -fsanitize=thread, I get the
cannot find -ltsan
Compiling with -fsanitize=thread works. Target is x86_64-pc-cygwin
(TSan supports 64-bit only). gcc version is 4.9.2
Is this not supported on cygwin, or si the tsan library erroneously missing?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple