This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin installs wrong version of boost
- From: Bob Burrough <b_burrough at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 20:33:50 -0700
- Subject: Cygwin installs wrong version of boost
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just downloaded and ran setup-x86_64.exe, and installed a new cygwin
environment. I selected libboost-devel version 1.55*, as I have a
project that has been tested against that particular version of boost.
However, when I review the installation preview that shows me which
packages will be installed, it shows 1.57* will be installed. Huh? I
didn't select 1.55. I selected 1.57. Why is Cygwin disregarding my choice?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple