This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Bug] bash' read builtin command behaves differently on '\r' (4.3.33)
- From: Mikhail Usenko <cygwin at inbox dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 23:18:23 +0300
- Subject: Re: [Bug] bash' read builtin command behaves differently on '\r' (4.3.33)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150514223211 dot 790926b378d251d4b25dc82b at nm dot ru> <5554FD42 dot 1060406 at redhat dot com>
Also when a bash script is launched from an external program
with connected stdio from/to the program using a UNIX domain
socket generated by socketpair() the read builtin works OK.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple