This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Grepping Unicode files?
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 08:52:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Grepping Unicode files?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3C280897-291A-4A8C-8C3F-46D1D9BEFCFE at solidrocksystems dot com> <746170827 dot 20150514185648 at yandex dot ru> <313678DD-A000-4F82-A015-836B882C09FC at solidrocksystems dot com> <5554D09B dot 3030209 at redhat dot com> <47AFF066-46C5-41FA-A99B-F53C680DF09A at solidrocksystems dot com>
On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Vince Rice wrote:
> Oh my, the rabbit-hole gets deeper. I don't know the difference between wide character and multi-byte. (snip)
Maybe this will help:
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple