This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange SSH behaviour after updating to Cygwin 2.0.1
- From: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 18:41:00 +0900
- Subject: Re: Strange SSH behaviour after updating to Cygwin 2.0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150507T085653-79 at post dot gmane dot org> <CANnLRdhFETB0boh4MXF--+v0=aC99=fKRTzX9gcVBN2ts3RTNA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87siazei6h dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Thu, 14 May 2015 09:23:34 +0200
Achim Gratz wrote:
> That I already knew, and it's indeed fixed by making tcsh your default
> shell over on Cygwin. I can't do that in the case I mentioned since I
> still haven't been able to convince our AD administrators to fill the
> respective fields.
Try: ssh -t user@hostname -- tcsh -l
With option -t, it should work as you expected.
Takashi Yano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple