This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange SSH behaviour after updating to Cygwin 2.0.1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:35:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: Strange SSH behaviour after updating to Cygwin 2.0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150507T085653-79 at post dot gmane dot org> <CANnLRdhFETB0boh4MXF--+v0=aC99=fKRTzX9gcVBN2ts3RTNA at mail dot gmail dot com> <87siazei6h dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150515184100 dot 2c2590c9b1b49b3d8617f334 at nifty dot ne dot jp>
Takashi Yano writes:
> Try: ssh -t user@hostname -- tcsh -l
> With option -t, it should work as you expected.
Yes it does, thank you very much! One more problem crossed off the
Meanwhile after another update I actually had that happen when
connecting from the 64bit client also, btw. So the original question of
why the behaviour was different between a 32bit and 64bit client was
probably due to the phases of the moon or something like that anyway.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple