This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: How to use to build and install modified packages
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:06:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygport: How to use to build and install modified packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C1DB1AFD2EFB472D96FD43D3F1A62652 at MartinsDell> <87twvej83q dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
Achim Gratz writes:
>> - Unpack source: I wanted to do "cygport run prep" - but that failed to
>> recognize the cygwin-run-1.3.3.tar.bz2 archive and I had to do "cygport run
>> download" which downloaded cygwin-run-run.tar.bz2 instead. Why?
âor try "cygport run.cygport prep", as the missing suffix the real
reason it does not work as intended.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple