This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue while running Visual Studio's devenv through ssh
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:18:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: Issue while running Visual Studio's devenv through ssh
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKA7CgOLyixr3O1yzR+JoYdoOZxoiAzA_OhL5haGCBOy5-6C6A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On May 15, 2015, at 1:08 PM, The General <email@example.com> wrote:
> 1>Stdafx.cpp : fatal error C1902: Program database manager mismatch;
> please check your installation
Thatâs a Visual Studio error, not a Cygwin error.
Perhaps you have this problem:
If thatâs not it, youâll need to tie this problem to some Cygwin-specific behavior for this thread to be on-topic.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple