This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin - configure: error: Required header <rpc/types.h> not found
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 15:28:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin - configure: error: Required header <rpc/types.h> not found
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB124-W425C8724FFE35F6D36381BB0C40 at phx dot gbl>
On Mon, 2015-05-18 at 19:17 +0000, Gery . wrote:
> I received a SUNRPC error after running ./configure on version
> 5.4.2220 in Cygwin (CYGWIN_NT-6.3-WOW64 gery 1.7.32(0.274/5/3)
> 2014-08-13 23:03 i686 Cygwin), here it is:
> configure: error: Required header <rpc/types.h> not found,
> check include path and intsalled devel packages
> Any idea to solve this configure error?
Add "CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/tirpc" to your configure flags.
> I mean, a solution that doesn't involve upgrading cygwin to the
> latest version, I just don't want to reinstall everything again.
Please note that we do not support old versions of Cygwin, nor does
upgrading to the currently supported version require "reinstalling
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple