This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rpc/types.h: No such file or directory
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 10:37:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: rpc/types.h: No such file or directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DUB124-W430A09515E306F5C9F072DB0C30 at phx dot gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 04:36 +0000, Gery . wrote:
> I'm still installing MBsystem software in cygwin and it fails here:
> surf.h:58:23: fatal error: rpc/types.h: No such file or directory
> #include <rpc/types.h>
> it doesn't find rpc/types.h, even though both are in /usr/include/tirpc/rpc.
> I run export CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/tirpc/rpc with no effect.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple