This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mirroring Cygwin
- From: ray sison <ray dot sison at go-parts dot com>
- To: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:47:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: Mirroring Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E27CFC dot 3020104 at go-parts dot com> <1424133339 dot 6832 dot 42 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
We have changed the paths for http mirrors only for US and Russia
please note the new http paths. ftp/rsync is unchanged
Please let me know when they have been updated on the mirrors page.
On 2/16/2015 4:35 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 15:27 -0800, ray sison wrote:
I manage the mirrors for Go-Parts.com
We previously had our mirrors links on Cygwin and we would like you to
reestablish our mirror links.
Please let me know if you need additional information.
Mirrors are verified regularly and are automatically disabled when they
aren't current for a certain duration. Per your request, I have reset
the count on your mirror and registered you as the contact.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple