This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:58:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: file-transfer-over-soundcard
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mjik7r$kq3$4 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On May 20, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Spet <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Do it is possible to port this console code to win32 with cygwin?
I was able to get its record.c program to compile without complaints by changing the third line from
I donât get any output when recording in my Windows 10 test VM. Perhaps that would change if I had a real sound source hooked up to it.
Anyway, youâre the one with the itch. Scratch it. :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple