This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:14:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: file-transfer-over-soundcard
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mjik7r$kq3$4 at ger dot gmane dot org> <8604DCD9-8901-46AD-9FA1-D20543B09680 at etr-usa dot com> <mjiuf8$7lm$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On 5/20/2015 5:31 PM, Spet wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
On May 20, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Spet <email@example.com> wrote:
Do it is possible to port this console code to win32 with cygwin?
I was able to get its record.c program to compile without complaints
by changing the third line from
I donât get any output when recording in my Windows 10 test VM.
Perhaps that would change if I had a real sound source hooked up to it.
Anyway, youâre the one with the itch. Scratch it. :)
"file-transfer-over-soundcard-master" is based on OSS, which is a Linux
Do CygWin support OSS?
Yes. The OSS interface is in /usr/include/sys/soundcard.h.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple