This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 16:25:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: file-transfer-over-soundcard
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mjik7r$kq3$4 at ger dot gmane dot org> <8604DCD9-8901-46AD-9FA1-D20543B09680 at etr-usa dot com> <mjiuf8$7lm$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <555D074C dot 1040605 at cornell dot edu>
On May 20, 2015, at 4:14 PM, Ken Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 5/20/2015 5:31 PM, Spet wrote:
>> Do CygWin support OSS?
> Yes. The OSS interface is in /usr/include/sys/soundcard.h.
âand /dev/dsp exists: http://goo.gl/dxN4je
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple