This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Tcl/Tk 8.5.18
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 01:16:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Tcl/Tk 8.5.18
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1432158061 dot 3408 dot 8 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLW5Zz2g=wL0=6YCRsEc-ejHa-q29SAedpGaqpQ=tGTZYA at mail dot gmail dot com> <1432168249 dot 3408 dot 16 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <CAAXzdLX0vdA_Pd+5rrP9EejJzo1HLg3pT_Z+KPTbh3MuDQTmKQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, 2015-05-20 at 22:22 -0500, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > I undid those to make it pure *NIX/X11 again, as it should on Cygwin.
> I started using Tcl/Tk in 2011.
> February 2012 the change hit
> By June 2012 I had found a workaround for using GDI instead of X11
In other words, use MinGW-w64 instead of Cygwin. That's your choice,
but this list is about *using* Cygwin, not how *not* to use it, so this
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple