This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cannot build cygwin-2.0.2 because of net.cc (or because of some header.h)
- From: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 20:15:09 +0900
- Subject: Re: cannot build cygwin-2.0.2 because of net.cc (or because of some header.h)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8FA2086-BAFE-4B3E-9D52-2BE106CB9360 at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
On Mon, 11 May 2015 17:52:04 +0200
Denis Excoffier wrote:
> In order to successfully build cygwin-2.0.2-1 (for x86, both XP and W7) i had to apply
> the following patch (below). No such problem with cygwin-2.0.1-1.
In my case, the same problem is caused by upgrading
w32api-headers to 4.0.2-1. It does not result from
difference between cygwin-2.0.2-1 and cygwin-2.0.1-1.
Takashi Yano <email@example.com>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple