This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
apr: enable threads?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:22:52 -0500
- Subject: apr: enable threads?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am looking at upgrading Apache httpd to 2.4, and it is clear that this
has not even attempted to be built with an APR without threads support.
While I may be able to get it to compile as-is, I have serious concerns
that it will not operate as designed, particularly wrt mod_proxy.
What exactly is blocking the enablement of threads support in APR?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple