This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
tcl: enable threads?
- From: Jan Nijtmans <jan dot nijtmans at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:13:33 +0200
- Subject: tcl: enable threads?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am looking at providing a tcl-threads package, and it is clear that tcl
has not been built with threads support (configure --enable-threads).
The Threads extension <http://core.tcl.tk/thread> is a standard
part of Tcl 8.6, but it compiles/runs fine with Tcl 8.5 as well
without modifications, as long as Tcl itself is compiled with
threads support enabled.
Would it be possible to enable threads support in the
(upcoming) Tcl 8.5.19 build?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple