This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-2 process handling
- From: Michael Mauger <michael at mauger dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 13:50:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: cygwin-2 process handling
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Michael Mauger <michael at mauger dot com>
Ken Brown said:
> Takashi Yano wrote:
>> I have made a patch attached to resolve this problem. Please have
>> a look.
> Thanks! That fixes it for me. Michael (OP), are you able to build cygwin1.dll and test it?
Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to build a new cygwin.dll on my work laptop. I'll
have to rely upon your testing, but since you were able to replicate my symptoms and the
problem can be traced to a specific change and a documented behavior, I'm feeling pretty
confident in the patch.
Thanks for your effort on this.
MICHAEL MAUGER // FSF Member // GNU Emacs sql-mode maintainer // GNU Linux, GNU Emacs, OwnCloud
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple