This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Help on patching xdvipdfmx in texlive
- From: Arthur Tu <arthur dot jim dot tu at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 00:30:19 +0800
- Subject: Help on patching xdvipdfmx in texlive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I can't use CID-keyed fonts (SourceHanSans) with xelatex but find a
The solution need to patch xdvipdfmx and the patch could be found in
There is not patched xdvipdfmx binary file for cygwin.
How can I get source and apply patches? Or could Ken help to patch it?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple