This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help on patching xdvipdfmx in texlive
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 12:38:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: Help on patching xdvipdfmx in texlive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHmJ-oV+bd7t2hpuc5aXxNadqCxWvrSsUGqbsENcXgsei8fUPQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 5/24/2015 12:30 PM, Arthur Tu wrote:
I can't use CID-keyed fonts (SourceHanSans) with xelatex but find a
The solution need to patch xdvipdfmx and the patch could be found in
There is not patched xdvipdfmx binary file for cygwin.
How can I get source and apply patches? Or could Ken help to patch it?
How urgent is this? I'll be releasing TeX Live 2015 in about a month.
It will include a lot of bug fixes for xdvipdfmx.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple