This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, justinscott3 at live dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 19:34:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: BUILD_ISO.bat
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY407-EAS110E42A7F730D1B6BDAEBE4F0CF0 at phx dot gbl>
On 5/24/2015 12:01 AM, Justin Scott wrote:
Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
your is probably the shortest version I ever see of the same problem
report. The most ineffective I should also say.
So I will repeat the usual disclaimer:
The package you are using (what ever it is, I have no clue)
is likely using a cygwin utility called rsync.
It seems whoever provide it is bundling and old version of the
cygwin kernel. Our answer is always : update to the last version,
this problem was solved around one year ago...
Solution for you : contact who distribute it and report the problem,
we can do nothing for you.
before writing on a mailing list it is worth to look for previous
message with the same problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple