This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help on patching xdvipdfmx in texlive
- From: Arthur Tu <arthur dot jim dot tu at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 02:27:05 +0800
- Subject: Re: Help on patching xdvipdfmx in texlive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHmJ-oV+bd7t2hpuc5aXxNadqCxWvrSsUGqbsENcXgsei8fUPQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5561FE6A dot 1030908 at cornell dot edu>
That's okay. I would wait.
On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:38 AM, Ken Brown <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 5/24/2015 12:30 PM, Arthur Tu wrote:
>> I can't use CID-keyed fonts (SourceHanSans) with xelatex but find a
>> solution. (http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/2014-July/025387.html)
>> The solution need to patch xdvipdfmx and the patch could be found in
>> There is not patched xdvipdfmx binary file for cygwin.
>> How can I get source and apply patches? Or could Ken help to patch it?
> How urgent is this? I'll be releasing TeX Live 2015 in about a month. It
> will include a lot of bug fixes for xdvipdfmx.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple