This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
w32api-runtime-4.0.2-1 fails to install
- From: "Ken Turner" <kjt at cs dot stir dot ac dot uk>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 23:36:59 +0100
- Subject: w32api-runtime-4.0.2-1 fails to install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
w32api-runtime-4.0.2-1 fails during installation with "unable to extract
/pypy-c.exe.stackdump". Clicking Retry causes a repeat of the same message,
and clicking Continue causes setup to hang.
This appears to be due to a stray file "pypy-c.exe.stackdump" at the top
level of the package. Removing this seems to allow a correct installation.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple