Re: Epoch in 1.7.34

On May 20, 2015, at 2:11 PM, Warren Young <wyml@etr-usa.com> wrote:

> So, what's the TZ setting on the 1.7.34 box?

$ echo $TZ

$

Let me try exporting TZ and running it again. BTW, in answer to your
previous question, strace returns

$ strace -fq date +%s
strace.exe: error creating process date, (error 2)

$ echo $?
1

whereas I get some output in the 2.0.2 environment.

After exporting TZ=America/New_York, the problem persists.

Sorry for the late reply; I sent my previous message without
subscribing to the mailing list, so I had no visibility into when you
replied. I have corrected the situation.

Andrew