This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Epoch in 1.7.34
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 13:31:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: Epoch in 1.7.34
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADaEXtf5av-5h4dSp0mRjMUm34oRyCtq75N0i3od3_ntLozeDg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On May 27, 2015, at 10:25 AM, Andrew Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> strace.exe: error creating process date, (error 2)
Well, thereâs your problem. You will find that âwhich dateâ either doesnât give â/usr/bin/dateâ as a result, or that the executable there is broken somehow.
In either case, you need to reinstall coreutils via setup.exe.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple