This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin fork:retry error
- From: Gerry Reno <greno at verizon dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 21:18:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin fork:retry error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55663419 dot 6080700 at verizon dot net> <55663D0D dot 9020506 at gmail dot com> <55664B1D dot 6080702 at verizon dot net> <loom dot 20150528T025817-9 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 05/27/2015 09:01 PM, Mark Geisert wrote:
> Gerry Reno writes:
>> On 05/27/2015 05:54 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>>> So I suspect a BLODA is interfering with your cygwin installation.
>> The only thing I see from the list is BitDefender which these laptops have
> I'm confused. There've been a lot of responses on this thread, but doesn't
> your comment right here answer the question? You've got BitDefender? Can
> you remove it? If not, can you disable it (might not be enough)? If not,
> can you tell it to somehow ignore the Cygwin installation tree?
BitDefender interference is one of the things I plan on testing for tomorrow.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple