This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: apr: enable threads?
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 14:31:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: apr: enable threads?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1432236172 dot 5064 dot 4 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <555E3F58 dot 7020302 at acm dot org> <1432241358 dot 3296 dot 4 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <555E643D dot 5080108 at acm dot org> <5563C4AD dot 4040608 at acm dot org>
On Mon, 2015-05-25 at 17:56 -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
> I've uploaded new versions of libapr1, libaprutil1, and subversion.
> libapr1 is built with threads and the subversion tests appear to pass,
> or at least fail in the same way as with a libapr1 without threads.
Great, thank you. With these I was able to rebuild httpd without all
the ifdefs, and was also able to enable the worker MPM (MPMs can be DSOs
in 2.4, so users can select between prefork and worker without having to
rebuild). I feel much better about 2.4 as the default now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple