This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: w32api-runtime-4.0.2-1 fails to install
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 09:47:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: w32api-runtime-4.0.2-1 fails to install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000301d0973b$531f28c0$f95d7a40$ at cs dot stir dot ac dot uk> <55648351 dot 2080509 at gmail dot com>
>> This appears to be due to a stray file "pypy-c.exe.stackdump" at the top
>> level of the package. Removing this seems to allow a correct installation.
> I reuploaded the tarball with it removed, should be fixed now.
Hmm. It looks like you overwrote the tarball instead of bumping the
release number and re-uploading, on 32bit only?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple