This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?
- From: Rémi 2005 <remi2005 at laposte dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 10:21:35 +0200
- Subject: RE: How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150529T231620-469 at post dot gmane dot org> <556A4125 dot 4000400 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
In first, thanks a lot for the really quickly answer,
I'm afraid, I've got a problem with the "make" command and some gaps too.
In the Cygwin windows, when I run the "make" command, Cygwin answer "command
not found" ("commande introuvable" in French)
Perhaps Cygwin isn't install correctly ?
Thanks in advance,
De : David Stacey [mailto:email@example.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 31 mai 2015 01:01
À : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc : email@example.com
Objet : Re: How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?
On 29/05/2015 22:23, Rémi Anjou wrote:
> What is the procedure to install Tkgate with the Cygwin version 2.871 ?
tkgate isn't present as a Cygwin package, so you will have to build it from
source yourself. tkgate compiles out of the box under Cygwin.
However, Fedora carries four patches , and you may consider looking at
these to see if they are applicable for Cygwin.
Here are the commands I used to compile tkgate:
tar -xf tkgate-2.0-b10.tgz
Then I ran the application like this:
XWin -multiwindow &
The tkgate application started, and I was presented with a window containing
a number of electrical circuit diagrams. However, tkgate isn't an
application I'm familiar with, so I stopped there.
You could also install it into your Cygwin installation (although I didn't
Hope this helps,
 - http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/tkgate.git/tree/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple