This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: remi2005 at laposte dot net
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 18:05:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150529T231620-469 at post dot gmane dot org> <556A4125 dot 4000400 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <000d01d09b8e$03da8be0$0b8fa3a0$ at laposte dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 31/05/2015 11:39, Rémi 2005 wrote:
checking build system type... ./config.guess: unable to guess system type
This script, last modified 2003-07-02, has failed to recognize
the operating system you are using. It is advised that you
download the most up to date version of the config scripts from
It appears that the version of 'config.guess' bundled with tkgate
doesn't work with 64-bit Cygwin. Try giving it a helping hand:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple