This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: From Microsoft: Windows 10 Console and Cygwin
- From: Ismail Donmez <ismail at donmez dot ws>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:51:26 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: RE: From Microsoft: Windows 10 Console and Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BY1PR03MB1436C656CEF12387D40CD74EB4D70 at BY1PR03MB1436 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20150429200616 dot GL3657 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BN3PR03MB14300D5567A2F7D86BB69A28B4D70 at BN3PR03MB1430 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20150430082231 dot GB19795 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BN3PR03MB1430B88AED4339821C7D95BEB4D50 at BN3PR03MB1430 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <20150502133833 dot GB12723 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BN3PR03MB1430C0816A9D41BB051687A4B4D20 at BN3PR03MB1430 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
Rich Eizenhoefer wrote
> I've created a backlog item for this request so we can track the ask. It's
> possible, but would probably need to pick your brain in-depth more about
> the ask in the future. In the meantime, is it okay if I attach a copy of
> this email thread to the internal tracking item in our database? If not,
> I'll just keep the summary that I've already added.
I wonder if there is any news on this? Since Windows 10 RTM is approaching
it would be nice to have some update about this.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/From-Microsoft-Windows-10-Console-and-Cygwin-tp117937p118602.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple