This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
way to automatically turn Exp on in setup?
- From: Chris Jones <clj at panix dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 16:07:03 -0400
- Subject: way to automatically turn Exp on in setup?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I almost always want to install the bleeding edge Cygwin programs, and I
can't figure out how to make a Windows (7, currently) shortcut to do
this without having to specify it every time. I've looked at setup
--help and can't see a way to specify a way to turn on the "Exp" option
automatically. Am I missing something, or is there another easy way to
install/update programs without using setup? If not, count this as a
request to add such a feature.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple