This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: remi2005 at laposte dot net
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 22:41:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: How ask a question on Tkgate for Cygwin ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150529T231620-469 at post dot gmane dot org> <556A4125 dot 4000400 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <000d01d09b8e$03da8be0$0b8fa3a0$ at laposte dot net> <556B3F47 dot 4000309 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <000c01d09bd4$13e82f60$3bb88e20$ at laposte dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 31/05/15 20:00, Rémi 2005 wrote:
checking tcl/tk version... configure: error: could not find tclConfig.sh
You're probably missing the 'tcl-devel' package. Whilst you're
installing things, the configure script is looking for flex (so install
'flex') and a Fortran compiler (so install 'gcc-fortran'). You'll also
need 'xorg-server' for X11 support when it comes to running the compiled
Hopefully that's enough! If you're missing more files, you can use the
package search facility on the Cygwin web site .
 - http://cygwin.com/packages/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple