Re: man segmentation fault

On 6/1/2015 5:39 PM, Roger Qiu wrote:
Hi,

I just discovered recently that `man *` where * is anything results in a
segmentation fault.

The stackdump is:

As no one else is complaining about it, must be a local
issue of your machine

Everything else seems to work, and I have no idea when this error
started occuring, because I've been using Cygwin and updating to the
latest when possible.

Current cygwin version 2.871.

this is the setup version.

Thanks,
Roger

please follow guideline at
http://cygwin.com/problems.html

so we can understand the status of your system